Photobucket:>

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

To Parents

Dear Father and Mother,

Thank you for taking care of me all this while since young, your money, guidance and care have been a great support to me and I have learn a lot in life.

I have learn a lot about life and unrelated important knowledge from you mother and father you have taught me the most important of life that is not to be like you. I know that I should consider lucky that I still have both of you when I'm young, but I did not treated both of you like a parent ever since Primary 4-6 onwards just because of that night. But fear not, I still regard as both of you as a 'parents' who give birth to me and brought me up, I will still give you money when I should and such.

But if both of you intent to divorce, I have no objection, that is because that is YOUR matter and YOUR life. I would still give you one S$ 20,000 Cheque every 3 month and you both will think of how to split up the money and see who should take more.

Hopefully, the rest of the siblings do not take my path, take care and farewell. :)

Love,
Ck
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home