Full moon...
Well... it's a full moon tonight... Some time.. when you feel the like of crying is reaching your limit... you just can't cry not because your not emotional enough nor because things isn't saddening enough..
I just feel too numb that blogging seems to relieve all the emotional issue and personally problem with myself...But that is only if you are able to express yourself in the right way..
I think in order for people to express themselves properly... that is when the method of draining emotional thought and method of expressing the emotional thoughts are important.. and FYI my draining and expressing is two different thing.
Well, together I lost my Samsung Ultratouch Phone... but, honestly after some thought, what REALLY is lost when I lost my phone?
It isn't the monetary cost of the phone that upset me..
It isn't the contact that I lost upset me...
It isn't the message that is lost that upset me...
AND of course it isn't the music that I can't listen to on the road that upset me...
...
Well, what I think is really lost is the sentimental value that is that phone...
The feeling of caring for my phone by cutting a camera screen protector for my ultra-touch as the screen protector isn't out..
The First sight when I saw this handphone.. even though it doesn't have lots of function, but I always thinks that it look nicer than others...
The camera and photos that I have taken with this phone...
And The Last and not least, the very fact that my Ex actually lend/give me the extra money to get this phone and ask me take care of it... and it isn't small amount or very very big amount...
well that's for the phone part...
Anyway ... the next few part don't need to explain much... all I can say is that ... I feel fortunate that I'm optimistic~ and probably won't get any disturbance by phone for the next feel days and be more care-free~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home