keep your self strong and pull yourself together...
Well... Honestly I don't know why I'm like so bonded with the club itself when other doesn't even seem to bother anymore...coming to school almost everyday to plan, play and meeting even though it is holiday... well testimony isn't really what I want... I just wanna enjoy my poly life, what do you reckon?
Met up with advisor to pass my form for some nomination...and had a chat with linda.. we talk about lots of things about the club and FOP about getting more people and advertise to the graduates...asked about the club doing, reviewing and future plan as well as my personal well-being.. really, I think changing of advisor is a lost for Cyriva club...well I'm would still go back to club meeting to listen to meeting~ being nothing and getting involved also quite fun~
Somehow after talking with linda I felt like crying, but well, let it be and be strong that all I can say is that don't let it mess-up my mind now since this few weeks is very critical for me...I guess linda and the seniors do understand how I behave and handle problem/stress hahaha
The club just isn't caring enough to see whose around them needing help and just care about themselves and earning money and such...would they have the time?
This year I shall add a few more resolution... learn rock-climbing, diving and finish my driving license...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home