personal reality...
Before I can step into the world of psychic... I have to know my own personal reality and knowing my willpower... by knowing both I should have my basic to 'will' the changes to my 'personal reality'... well, this is all theory and to be able to carry out is another question.. anyway I'm going to a endurance test to find my willpower~
But by entering the world of esper, it will be exposed you to something dark... well that's what other and internet says...
Cyriva have been a chore this few day's especially after having a good talk with jon and elizabeth...thought it would meant better for it seem to have a back-fire, well, bias or not I know myself well...this was original both your problems, I just want to know if you have know your own fault, then work things out~ some how it got into my problem for some reason hahaha probably I have been insensitive lately but that's because there are lot more matters to be done yet the club all are working and such... I should be using authority to get thing done soon...
Can't wait for me to learn Psychic and going to japan during my graduating year~
ciao!~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home