Spilled milk..
Honestly, I was thinking... the more I think into such matter, the less chance of me being a candidate for Boyfriend LOL~
But anyway.. I was thinking on this comment, not particularly shooting anyone but the phase "Wake up before crying over spilled milk"...well eventually milk will spill and something would happen. But sometime the question goes to asking 'if you never try, how you know the milk will spill?'... "TRY" is the keyword here... and to continue on... so what happen when milk is spilled?
Well...simply clean-up the spilled milk and try some other methods!~ ( Don't I sound like a irresponsible boyfriend? )
I don't know...but as I journey my way to learning psychic ( which I have to say I have yet to achieve) There is always boundaries which we have set for ourselves..and which is why... we aren't going beyond our capabilities due to many reason like lifestyle and stuff...
But on another hand...each person who have their own set of boundaries, also have a limitation which cannot be surpass. In other words, we may try to surpass our own set of boundaries, but when we try to surpass our own limitation...we are no longer our origin anymore... and same goes to anything... so, what's your origin? ( Bet most of the people don't understand what I'm talking anymore~ )
Well...I'm not quite good at talking...but I do think a lot =)
anyway I think I should go and sleep already..else fabian will come hammering my door again...
Ciao!~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home