fact box
yup.. I think the very harsh fact is that even if you think well, far and deep enough...but you can't bring across the idea...it is as good as useless.
Sometime, I think I'm always bringing things to a whole new level just because it's interesting and fun... but I think this group of people just ain't in the same frequency as I do...
probably their right, 1 can identity the issue and tackle it, another 1 know the situation and another 1 know the method of doing and tackling it, but the thing is none of this is my issue... cause it never seem like an issue to me... but the main issue is the reset button to how things suppose to be...a place people like to come and enjoy... a place seniors can talk crap... a place we disturb others without crossing the line... a place where the new year 1 would enjoy their days...just like when I first entered the place and meet some great people...
well it seems like the "The End" to me already, but well~ life is still long and I have finally decide which university to go already, after 2 years in NS another 5 years is overseas uni... will surely miss Singapore... time sure fly indeed...
sometime, I just hate it when someone claim and compare they did more than others...cause, those who did more are people who are willing to do more and less likely to complain.. till someone challenge to say they did more... doesn't it make sense?...
I didn't hated anyone, cause your idea is my steps. But your attitude is your demand...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home