Auto Reflect!
Well, life... I hate you... but at the same time, bring it ON!
Just went to return my julia her camera which I borrowed from her, and got kind of scolded for bring it to her late and not on time hahaha... well at-least I know she want people to be more on time and most of all, hate me for being her ex who is passing it to her late~ haha
Haiz... I wonder if you still keep any of those old messages and read and think of the past....cos I still do read those sms you sent me... it's some times painful to think of it but I still like the feeling of holding onto them... =)
Girls just get over this matter easier do they? or is it just on the surface?
Thank goodness I have expected year 3 to be troublesome for me, and my mother have predicted that my year 3 would have lots of problem Hahaha so i'm somewhat prepared now~
AND i'm not referring to FYP and studies matters... anyway, Just whack only!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home