Being Honest..
Being Honest.. Life hasn't be warm lately... and in fact despite all the outing, lame jokes and fun...it all nothing...I'm just living a life of lie to self-entertainment myself and my own world...
Well, just screw up some matter with my ex...I guess her importance and my importance are of different value and matter...
SC just isn't energetic enough for me, unlike other uni or poly Council... where there is more activity and self-initiate activities...
Cyriva, mostly act-smart and don't even know what they are protesting for...
Money and Time-management is another thing that is about to get strain on...
that day...it was my first weekend shift... before I went to work... I receive a sms to remind me to work from 1pm - 10pm when I was expecting to work from 1pm - 9pm...
Well...to live hard, I'm numb to senses and numb to other's feeling.. and that is why I'm insensitive of my words and action now...don't ask me why... But I just wanna go university now...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home