Photobucket:>

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

Introducing a book!

Hey everyone!!!

I would like to introduce a new book to everyone!!~ it really really interesting... but at the same time kinda stupid LOL~
Cause in this book, it question about the common question you ask in life...
It's called : The Bitter Stickgirl
I know it's kinda stupid to have a book that don't answer your question, but the purpose of this book is to find your own answer with those question instead~ interesting right?
It basically ask question which often people ask when your have problem, at your own leisure time you could just flip open and think things through about those common question in life which you may have asked yourself before ;)
That's why I say it's interesting LOL well but I have to say it's a no storyline book first to everyone, enjoy ;)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home