Well today's the last night before leaving for Cambodia trip for service-learning, will surely be fun and full of tiring moment (love tiring moment XD)~... this post isn't also for me to emo before leaving to help people...
Rather, I have a strong feeling that my perspective of the world and character will changes...
Even before I going, now I'm like reflecting on all the thing I have with me now and moment which I have treasured and people who I love, like and rubbish with...I'm not sure what I will be in for tomorrow onwards... but surely it would be messy, dirty and tiring... and I'm emotional even for a guy. LOL
Since i'm going there to help people with my knowledge and learn from them, lets just put myself into the test and see how far I can go and help those people and learn as much in returns...
Surely trips like this would have conflict and would be inevitable, but at the end of the day... my only interest would still be for the best of everyone, after all I have already love myself for who I am and I had experience, what's more do I need than being a happy human with simple life to create things and play with friends?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home