EVEnts?
Honestly, I wonder why am I always involved in events that isn't very benefiting to majority of the people...it's hard getting volunteer to be interested in event which isn't even benefiting...
And when you try to find motivation for them beside CE points, having fun, games or even building bonds... people want Money, gift and to be appreciated...
So if a event do not give appreciation to it's people, people like me have to give it to the volunteer. Well at least I know it is a form to show that I really appreciate them for helping me out :) if it wasn't for them, I won't have been able to help finish what was meant to be done~
Though the event haven't even started or ended.. I would like to first say here I really appreciate all the people who have helped me and supported me for this event.. it would probably have been the best birthday you all could have give me this year :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home