Clearing my mind before work...
Well... I'm back to clear some thoughts before I doing on the GSF poster and ppt~ soon would be the PF 2010 funny video~
gotta start on planning time for FYP rather than planning out... :(
BUT if I get a new phone probably I won't mind planning outing instead :D need to save money~
Today, went down to The Central but overshot to Chinatown point~ but I thought to myself "oh-well might as well go check out the chinatown point trekking equipment shop~" and so I went to check it out and I was stun by the pricing of the sleeping bag and etc... freaking expensive... :( but I learnt a few tip from the shopowner and about the trip to Everest Base Camp~ :D at least my trip isn't wasted~ then met up with jing ying to do a bit on the poster and plan out the ppt~
And I thought... I have a feeling I can bet on something risky~~ :) cos the chances are no one would be as motivated as me to go climb the mountain~ soo... :) ya~ you know ;) and I doubt they have the money when I tell them to buy the equipment and tickets~
Just for Thoughts...
Well I think I should clear things up soon... I'm not as dumb as a log and I know anyone else we are interested... I'm just not saying and hope they would find a better guy soon and leave me alone...
I know I'm not as nice as I usually am but, I just not interested in love any more... some may say, I'm just scared of falling in love again or anything... but as a matter of fact... to me, to love someone is to really commit already...I think far, it's not just the sweet honey days.. but also the entire period... not to mention, I don't wanna make anyone sad or cry more painfully when it get deeper...I rather make you cry a little now and crying more later...
get to know me more and you will realize, I'm not who your thought I am... don't get deceive, by my kind being and caring...cause that is just how I treat every friends...
When you know me more, Freedom is what I sow for the most... so please don't waste your time on me now... if we are still close friends in the future...we will see how it goes~ :) but please invite me to your wedding~
I'm probably a bit way too self-conscious that I know what I want to do now, achieve and what would be needed... such that I don't need anything that isn't within my flow...
I'm a very sensitive person, so much so that I can feel intention and even through internet sometimes... just being quiet... and ignorant about it...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home