Regular!
WoohoOO! :D
I have achieve another this already :D Which is Stupid... clean my house in a weekly basis! :DAWESOME OR WHAT!? :D ~~
and I have also packed up most of my stuff into boxes~~ omg feel so much cleaner and neater now...maybe just my room only XD hahahaha~
BUT really I think there is so much sentimental stuff that now some how feel like trash... maybe one day I will find the mood to throw them off :)
AND I got SOO MUCH MUGS AS PRESENT! HAHAHAAA
BUT really I think there is so much sentimental stuff that now some how feel like trash... maybe one day I will find the mood to throw them off :)
AND I got SOO MUCH MUGS AS PRESENT! HAHAHAAA
I also found some very old school stuff, that is... MY DIGIMON CARD COLLECTION! XD HAHAHAHA
Ta-da!
Well actually I have roughly all the character except matt :( but oh-well~ :)
Ta-ta !~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home